- I told the Lord I did NOT want to return to ministry with debt (a.k.a student loans) that had been recently acquired for PTA school. I didn’t have the ability to pay it off and I needed his help. Three days before I left and with many miracles, my debt was zero.
- I asked the Lord for a car while I was here. He provided.
- I really wanted to live with a Brazilian to continue with Portuguese. I didn’t ask just thought it. One of my roommates was from Brazil.
- I told the Lord I did not want to reduce my giving to others now that I was again on “support from heaven” and not from a job. Every month He has provided to give to others.
- I told the Lord I wanted a Brita filter, found one free. Told the Lord I wanted a special kind of double-walled cup that didn’t condense everywhere–found one in the apartment cupboard. Told the Lord I wanted a clip light for the bed so I could read at night. Next night my roommate mentions she has one, would I like it.
- I was convicted about some debts I needed to repay. The Lord provided a means.
- I have been trying for weeks to find a place off-campus and praying but nothing has happened. I did NOT EVER AGAIN want to move one more stinking time on campus. Had a meltdown yesterday. Told the Lord that “YOU are my Father and it is YOUR responsibility to take good care of me and I NEED A PLACE TO STAY OFF-CAMPUS and it’s YOUR problem.” I felt the Lord kind of laugh (in a good, slightly annoying way). In 24 hours someone texted me and said, “Do you want a place?” Tomorrow I move.